Following a comprehensive review of your company, the following topics may be customized to focus on the areas of most concern.
- Company Mission/Foundation/Pillars for Success/Long Term Goals
- Sales Pipeline Optimization
- Organizational Chart, Hiring, Training, Employee Retention
- Service Excellence
- The Pampered Client: Accommodating the Luxury Social, Corporate & Retail Client
- New Business Development
- Maximizing Your Most Valuable Resource: Your Personnel
"New Business Development" Sessions focus on:
"A Sales Recipe for Success" offers:
- A shorter path from contact to contract
- The inquiry process
- Creatives/Menu design
- Establishing accurate pricing
- Pro formas and P&Ls - key tools for success
- Creating strong "word of mouth"
- Developing client base
- Securing long-term relationships and repeat clientele
Contact us for individual or group rates and specialty offers!
Successfully bidding on an RFP can boost your company into the next level of prominence and profitability. Creating successful bids, however, can be a time-consuming and labor-intensive project. Between focusing on sales, executing events, and maintaining client relationships, your company may not have the time or resources to pursue this kind of business development. Allow JHW Hospitality to assist your company when you bid on new service contracts.
Our team will guide you through every step of the Request For Proposal process. We help assess which contracts will be profitable for your company and pinpoint your strengths which will appeal to the requesting organization. We can write your proposal and arrange for printing, assembling, and delivery of your bid. We are also available to coach your entire team's presentation and speaking skills.